Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Ponte Vecchio

Earlier this year we were blessed to be able to take a trip to Italy for two weeks. We crammed a lot into those two weeks seeing the Amalfi Coast, Rome Florence and Venice. we took our daughters along with two of their friends.

I'll post more about the trip later along with more photos, But, I wanted to start by posting one of my favorite images from the trip. This was taken at the Ponte Vecchio in  Firenze (Florence).

Florence was my second favorite city on the trip. Positano and the Amalfi Coast will always be my favorites. It was rough on my knee walking up and down the hills and steps in Positano but it was worth it. I'll never forget it and I already want to go back.

Stick around for more on Florence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Italy Trip - Positano

In March of this year Chris and I took a trip to Italy. We took along our daughters and each took a friend so there were six of us. To be h...